[debian-knoppix] Now I got a virus - Ein alte AMI needs help!

Hallo,

I guess steffen.grunewald@aei.mpg.de is in trouble? At least i just
received a Readme.pif from management@ing-buero-unger.de, but it was
faked. This address does not exist, but the Return-path is set to
steffens address! How is this possible? He is using Mutt and not
Outlook!

I strongly assume it has to to with our addresses in the knoppix mailing
list? Have others received strange mails from members of the mailinglist
as Return-path?

Greetings

Achim

PS: With linux is fun receiving viruses;-)