Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: getting Debian from Knoppix

dist-upgrade problems involvind KDE, etc., have been solved for a while
already. I was simply reporting horror-stories from other list postings.

It is still best to try "apt-get -s dist-upgrade" and take a look at what will
happen first. If nothing seems messed up, then go ahead without the "-s".

Installing a kernel-image is not at all difficult (I had problems with 4.24
but that package was in fact broken). Look at my and other postings
concerning this.