[debian-knoppix] Re: usb problem with kernel 2.6

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Toni Gayà wrote:

> mount: /dev/sda1: no se puede leer el superbloque
> (in english: it is not possible to read super-block)
This does not seem to be a Knoppix Problem.  The same occures
on my box with self builded 2.6.3.  USB stick works if you
insert it at boot time.  If you remove it or put it in
after boot time this error occurs in the best case.  In
the worst case the mount process stays and can not be
removed (neither by kill -9 nor even reboot - I had to
switch off the box ...).

Kind regards

         Andreas.