Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: MD5 vs. DES (+knoppix-installer)

Am Montag, 23. Februar 2004 18:02 schrieben Sie:
> Fabian Franz wrote:
> > My script is called knoppix-installer, and you probably haven't heard of
> > tab completion, yet ?
>
> Vaguely. Is that a program? :-)
> Have you heard of: "Even smart, experienced, advanced users will
> appreciate things that you do to make it easy for the distracted,
> inexperienced, beginner users."

The inexperienced beginner user will want a name that is easy to remember and
in no way cryptic as far as I know ...

What do you want to achieve ? (install knoppix to hd)

What do you search for ? (installer, or even knoppix-installer ...)

What do you think when you here k2hd ? (hey nice 4 chars, but what do they
tell me ?)

And its also in no way nice to hide your email address ... (plasticdoc
<this_is_not_my_email@abc.com>)

The name will not be changed, but feel free to send a patch for the debian
package to add a symlink to k2hd ... ;-)

cu

Fabian