Re: [debian-knoppix] OT: Have fun!

On January 27, 2004 02:41 am, Gilles Pelletier wrote:

> If, while having fun, you can provide me with all those information, I'd be
> very grateful. State television encouraging Microsoft's monopoly is
> revolting.
>
> Since this is not the subject of this forum, you may email me personnaly.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I haven't received one answer yet on where to find OGM files, either from here
or newgroups where I posted. There are lots of "how to rip" this and that and
DivX or whatever, but hardly any file to watch.

I'm puzzled. Does it make any sense to suggest that the CBC use this format
when nobody else does?

Please quit your technical dreams for a moment. If even the state has no
choice but to use Microsoft's formats, Linux is doomed.

GP