Re: [debian-knoppix] Sorry for previous mail (which appeared to be Spam-Bulkmail)

A nice utility that a lot of people don't know about is Antiword. It
strips out all MS Word formatting and produces ASCII text. It outputs to
screen, but you can redirect the output to a file:

  antiword inputfile.doc > outputfile.txt

I realize that Antiword wasn't available to you at the Internet cafe.
Actually, it would be nice if Antiword could be put on the Knoppix CD.
It's only 128 kbytes in size.

best regards,
Robert