[debian-knoppix] Sorry for previous mail (which appeared to be Spam-Bulkmail)

Hi,

I am extremely sorry for my previous mail, in which I attached a MS Office
file, due to which it appeared as Bulk mail or spam...).

I was in another village and Internet Caffe, didn't allow me to use
Knoppix CD (by refusing to give their Internet Password and Username). So,
I had to use MS Office.

Hope you people will understand the situation and not take it personal.

I am attaching the file once again in Openoffice format. Hope this time
you will get no problem.

Thanks.

With Regards.

(PS: Is it always so that Linux Users get spam/bulk mail message whenever
someone send an e-mail, which contains MS Office file attachmetns? Or does
it has to do something with my email server? )