[debian-knoppix] No Hotplug for USB-Cam on Knoppix 3.3 2003-11-19

Hi!

I am switching my current installed Knoppix 3.2 to 3.3 on Kernel 2.6.0.
So I have to configure all used functionality.

Unfortunately my USB-Camera wasn't recognized by hotplug, because some
Files was missed:
/etc/hotplug/usb/usbcam
/etc/hotplug/usb/usbcam.usermap

After adding these files from the old installation into the new one, it
works. Why these files were missed?

Regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *