Re: [debian-knoppix] gd

Hi Isabella,

Interesting to learn that.

1) Whether you setup everything on a hard drive first, saved all
necessary data/program as ISO image and burnt the latter on a CD.

Or

Use existing Knoppix CD to setup the server and keep all config data on
hard drive.  Does Knoppix CD has all program necessitated for setting up
a web server?  I have not checked the Knoppix CD.

and

2) Use the hard drive for daily operation to store data

Any pointer for its setup?

TIA

B.Regards
Stephen