[debian-knoppix] Shuttle SK41G Problem

The Shuttle XPCs are becoming popular, because of their small dimension, and being relatively expensive and quiet.

However, Knoppix won't run in Shuttle SK41G. Actually, it runs, but no graphics. It appears that the built-in video (KM266) was detected as P4KM266.

Installing a GeForce 256 card and Knoppix (3.2) runs like a charm. But I would like to be able to use the machine with the built-in video.

Any suggestions? Thanks. (BTW, same problem was experienced with Red Hat 9 and Mandrake 9.1, the only two distros that I have tried.)