Re: [debian-knoppix] Software recommendations... (eclipse)

Well, can you provide a package? Or just let me know which of the
eclipse debian packages I can install without dependencies to another
non-free Java-RE?

Maybe an alternative would be to download the eclipse-SDK-2.1-linux-gtk.zip and unpack it somewhere? This hopefully
accepts the Sun SDK...
Or do you only take debian packages into Knoppix?

BTW: Will this DVD be available for download too for those privileged having a DVD burner?

Kind Regards
Oli