[debian-knoppix] Source for Knoppix CDs

We are really excited about using Knoppix in Belize.  We are already
using LTSP in our school, and we plan to use Knoppix CDs to help
people get into the idea of Linux and open source.

Our problem is this ... no broadband.  Downloading a 700 MB .iso over
dial-up is virtually impossible ... it takes about 4 hours to download
a new version of OpenOffice, at about 75 MB.

We got our copy of Knoppix from CheapBytes, and they have a more
recent version of Knoppix, but I would really like to try
ClusterKnoppix and the educational version, and maybe one or two
others as well.

Does anyone know where we could get these CDs?  A place like
CheapBytes would be ideal if they kept fairly current with the 4 or 5
most popular Knoppix variants.  Alternatively, is there anyone who
could help us out for a short time (we are SUPPOSED to get access to a
broadband connection in a couple of months).

Thanks lots!

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          corocom@btl.net
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz