Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix HD Installation

Hi,

the reason why I want to install it on my harddrive is, that it's a very
well preconfigured distribution. If I would install Debian manually, it
would take at least a couple of hours until I have installed and configured
everything. Also, I probably have to solve a lot of problems until
everything works, e. g. X-Window drivers, NIC drivers (try to make a
Debian-Stable network installation with a newer Intel NIC).

Knoppix just runs, recognizes all hardware components and has a very nice
configuration.

Markus