Re: [debian-knoppix] XFCE4 in Knoppix

Hi,

the Knoppix nephew Morphix changed their "light GUI" variant
to use XFCE4 instead of IceWM.  (They have also "heavy GUI"
== GNOME2 and "KDE" variants).  The version they use is just
what Debian has in unstable right now.  The startup function
seems to be the usual /etc/gdm/Sessions/Xfce4:

/usr/bin/xfce-mcs-manager
/usr/bin/xfwm4 --daemon
/usr/bin/xftaskbar4 &
/usr/bin/xfdesktop &
exec /usr/bin/xfce4-panel

IMHO, XFCE4 would be a cool replacement for all of the other
"ligth" GUIs in Knoppix.  I really don't know, why I had
some problems with XFCE4 under Knoppix, but start to think
that I removed to files violating the package management...

Cheers!