[debian-knoppix] Alsa

Re: Hi Dieter,
Re:
Re: On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 23:03:37 +0200, Dieter Wirz wrote:
Re:
Re: > I booted Knoopix from CD on an Athlon 1500 with via Soundcard with the
Re: > bootoption
Re: > alsa
Re: > :-))
Re:
Re: So you have one of those f*cking VIA soundcards which only work with ALSA.
Re:
Re: > After performing knx-hdinstall everything runs ok, but there is no sound.
Re: > :-((
Re:
Re: Knx-hdinstall doesn't know anything about the new ALSA option in Knoppix
Re: yet. So the path "/lib/modules/extra/alsa" is missing in /etc/modules.conf.
Re:
Re: I suggest running /etc/init.d/alsa-config (or what is it called? I
Re: can't check right now) once on the installed system.
Re:
Re: bye,
Re:   Chris

/etc/init.d/alsa-autoconfig