Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix Kernel

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 05:26:02PM +0200, Teófilo Ruiz Suárez wrote:
> Hi all, I'm working with Knoppix and the project Metadistros.
>
> I want to know which are the patches applied to the Knoppix kernel? At the
> moment I can enumerate the XFS patch :)

And that's about all, except: A small patch (which is included on the CD in
/usr/src/) is also applied for allowing kernel commandlines up to 512 bytes
instead of only 256. Also, if you plan to use XFree86 with DRI support
for newer cards, you should exchange the dri modules under drivers/char/drm
with the currentmost drivers from the xlibmesa4-drm-src package.

Klaus Knopper                           Technical Solutions & Finances
knopper@linuxtag.org                          http://www.linuxtag.org/
Phone +49-(0)631-3109371                        Fax +49-(0)631-3109372
LinuxTag 2003 - Europes largest Linux Expo       Where .com meets .org