[debian-knoppix] Knoppix and blind people

Hello list

I'm working on a project to build a knoppix based cd for blind people.

I noticed that on this mailinglist some people are making a
debian bootstrap specific knoppix packages and scripts.
I think this idea is absolutely great and it would help me to build/modify
tools so that they could build their own cd's (without x, with gnome and
gnopernicus (gnome accessability project), with speekup kernel patch, etc...)

At what stage are you at the moment wth bootstrapping knoppix?

Cheers Mikko

Mr. Mikko Liukko
email xxx@iwn.fi
mobile +35850 59 434 66

Man so great inventing machines, so stupid in living.