	Bruce

From: Mark Constable <markc@renta.net>

Yes, if the kind of system I'm vaguely thinking of existed then
it'd be from-anyone to-anyone for any-reason.

On Thu, 1 May 2003 01:29 pm, Bruce Perens wrote:

See affero.com .

From: Mark Constable <markc@renta.net>

Close, very close, but the to-anyone part does not apply. The
beneficeries have to be pe-nominated "charities" so I can't
patronise an individual or team unless they go thru the hoops
to register themselves with this system first.