[debian-knoppix] Knoppix Bugzilla

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 07:23, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 07:12:40AM +1300, Eaden McKee wrote:
> > On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 06:58, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> > > About your other questions:
> > > - There is no Knoppix bugzilla until someone volunteers to create and
> > >   actively maintain one.
> >
> > I volunteer.. I have already made one, but I am just waiting till I have
> > a bit more time before I can launch it. I plan to get as many bugs and
> > feature requests from the forums and mailing lists, and put them in to
> > start off with so we have something to work from.
>
> Very cool, thanks a lot!
> Please let me know as soon as there is a link available.

http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/

Notes
* It will be slow for a little while, they havn't got it working with mod_perl
yet. It will speed up soon-ish.
* I have added some bugs already.
* please could the maintainers of knx-hddinstall and knx_persistant_home
please join ( and email me with login name ) so bugs can be assigned to you
and you can edit bugs
* I'll have to see how it goes for a while and what kind of bugs are reported
to see how we'll handle things, at the moment I'll do my best to accuratly
assign/resolve the bugs.

Best Regards
Eaden McKee