[debian-knoppix] Install Problem - USB

Hi,

I'm trying to install knoppix on a very limited laptop,

i.e.: there is no cdrom and no floppy disk

I have plugged, an extern cdrom via usb,

There is a special bios which is able to boot on usb,

so it works, and the install of knoppix is launched via the cdrom,

after hitting return, it is loading vmlinuz and initrd,

but several seconds after that the penguin appears on the screen, it tells me that:

can't find knoppix filesystem, sorry.

And propose to me several commands like mount, lsmod, ...

jus before that, it tried to look at different peripherical /dev/... but not seems to find the good one.

I have the knoppix version from september 2003,

Has somebody succeeded to install knoppix from usb, is there something special to do ?

thank you in advance for your help

NiKo