Re: [debian-knoppix] alternative to people.debian.org?

Jeff Bauer wrote:

Bill Eastman wrote:

Jeff Bauer wrote:

Sorry to bother this list again, but I've not been
able to install any new packages in a while.  Are there
any alternative sites I could use for people.debian.org
in my sources.list? I specifically need ~blade/testing.

have you been to www.apt-get.org and searched for what you need?
they have the package listings and the information for the sources.list.

I should have mentioned that I already checked there, but
didn't find what I was looking for.  Thanks for the reply.

The problem might be releated to the debian servers being hacked last week (or was it the week before).