Re: [debian-knoppix] Conexant hsf m0dem

I dont have the computer near me right now. Anyway,i just want to say thanks
for answering my questions. Youve done a very good job. Its quite flattering
to get the answers straight from you. Hows that for a great user support! I
wonder if Mr. Bill Gates have ever tried what youre doing now! ;-)

Cheers,

Ralph
--- knopper@linuxtag.org <knopper@linuxtag.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 01:41:46AM -0800, Ralph Bacolod wrote:
> > Is it possible to compile the module while using knoppix then? Ill just
copy

> Yes. Btw, why are you asking all these questions instead of just trying,
> which would be significantly more effective and faster that writing and
> replying to email?
>
> > the modules to a diskette and load the modules whenever i use knoppix.
Am i