Re: [debian-knoppix] Problem with attempt to correct dependencies

Hello.

Catherine K. schrieb:
Today I ran apt-get update/upgrade for the first time.
After getting assorted other programs installed, I tried to install the KScreensaver via apt-get install. Seemed pretty straightforward but there seems to be a problem with dpkg...

Like Stephen Cormier wrotes in September what helps me, try: Change to the /var/apt/cache/archives directory and as root dpkg --force-overwrite -i libxcursor-dev_1.0.2-2_i386.deb to install by overwriting the file that is blocking the install.

Greetings,
Christian.