[debian-knoppix] Remastering cannot boot?

Hello All,
	I make remastering by step from www.knoppix.net finished, but when
I boot from CD I boot that uncomplete and it show message

Accessing KNOPPIX CDROM at /dev/scd0...cat: No file
/KNOPPIX/etc/ld.so.cache.

Setting paths...rm: not found
awk: not found
awk: not found
Total memory found: kB.
expr: not found
expr: not found
mkdir: not found
Creating directories and symlinks on ramdisk...mkdir: not found
chown: not found
/linuxxrc: cannot create /var/run/utmp: directory nonexistent
FAT: bugus logical setor size 7168

That is message. I dont know for problem about that, please let me know
for this problem.

Thank you.
--

Chanin Luangingkasut