Re: [debian-knoppix] remastering knoppix, boot.img question

Hi,

I have not been on this list for a long time, but it seems like things
have changed a lot in the mean time. My main interest is building a
small knoppix subset that will fit on a business card CD. I have
accomplished that by hacking Klaus' build script a year ago, but there
seem to be a number of local build scripts available to help this
option.

I would like to know if there is a web page that compares the
different scripts. Which script is the recommended way to go?

The script would need to be able to exclude certain directories from
inclusion to the CD since I had to ditch the "my knoppix is a fully
featured debian" stance to get the distribution sufficiently small.

I would appreciate comments. Thanks.

Greetings
Marc