Re: [debian-knoppix] Segmentation violations at 0x804e241

The sources are here:
http://www.knopper.net/download/knoppix/

This path is announced on the Knoppix-page under the point licence.
The only rule I think there is for opensource is, that the source must be
available to the publics, but it's not important where.

Greetings Tom