[debian-knoppix] Problem with starting up mozilla :(

Hey!

Sorry for double-posting this. But this is really a new thread rather than an answer to Ambrose :) My fault :/

I am having a problem with Knoppix 3.2 and Mozilla (maybe just with the latter, but I suppose it might have something to do with Knoppix as well...):

I would like to start Moz. in Fullscreen without the sidebar and a predefined startup page (which is served by the Knoppix-Apache). I have modified the appropriate parts in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession as follows:

# Start Mozilla in Fullscreen with defined startup-page.
INDEXFILE="http://www_sozialgerichtsbarkeit_de";
cat >> $HOME/Desktop/KNOPPIX.desktop <<EOF
[Desktop Entry]
Name=KNOPPIX
# None of the following work to the effect of starting up mozilla in fullscreen:
Exec=mozilla  $INDEXFILE
# Exec=mozilla -k $INDEXFILE
# Exec=mozilla -width 1024 -height 768 $INDEXFILE
Type=Application
Icon=html
Terminal=0
EOF
ln $HOME/Desktop/KNOPPIX.desktop $HOME/.kde/Autostart/showindex.desktop

Hmm. What's the deal? When I enter the above commands in a shell everything works as expected. What else do I have to change? Also, when Mozilla starts, it displays the sidebar (which I don't want). I can't see any way of stopping this. Something along the lines of
for i in `locate mozilla` ; do grep -i sidebar $i; done
gives only the chrome-definitions for the sidebar-style and content, but nothing where I can disable the sidebar altogether.

I did a massive extent of googling, but unfortunately to no avail. Anybody here who has already solved this problem or any hints to point me in the right direction? Thanks a lot for your help!

Christoph