[debian-knoppix] Re: Error in opening XCDRoast

sandesh singh schrieb:
hello people,
I am new learner of knoppix. I am finding problem in opening X-CDRoast. I don't understand what is the problem,whether less RAM (I have 256MB), not configured properly,etc.). Actually what is happening is, when I open the XCDRoast, it's comes for a moment and then suddenly it goes out. here...
sandesh

Does XCDRoast procude any warnings when started from a terminal emulator (the icon with the shell)?

Sören