[debian-knoppix] older versions available?

Hello,

I installed the Knoppix DVD on my notebook (Thinkpad T40) what worked fine unless the broken dpkg system. Well due to that problem i installed 3.3 24.09. - but after logout, kdm (+ command line) does not start again. I tried it via knoppix-installer and knx-hdinstall but both with the same result, blank screen after logout.
I tried it with 22.09 as well and with 5.09 i get a kernel panic prompt and nothing starts up at all.

I assume that some never packages collidate with something on my notebook. I treid it on a desktop and there it worked fine.
well I would like to get the same cd version as the DVD knoppix edition, it's 6.06 or 26.07.? where can I get it from? I looked at the ftp links provided but found old md5 files only.

thanks for your help, chees Martin