[debian-knoppix] The new installer

The changelog says:

- New and improved inofficial installer "knoppix-installer" from Fabian Franz

Is it possible to have more information? Is it possible to create multiple
partitions, to create a boot disk once installed? Does it use a standard
Debian tree or is it mounted here and there on /KNOPPIX, /tmp, /whatever ?

The following site:

http://www.pl-berichte.de/berichte/knoppix_hdinstall/knoppix-hdinstall.html
Von Fabian Franz
welches unter /usr/local/bin/knx_hdinstall liegt
(But the picture below does show knx-hdinstall

seems to say Fabian's installer has been renamed knx-install, which was the
name previously used for Christian's script. Correct?

I'm surprised that the change from 3.2 to 3.3 occurs here. The modifications
don't seem more important than in previous changes to 3.2. Am I missing
something?

Has anybody tried Mepix? It looks like the Knoppix-Installed dream come true.
And, these days, ir seems the Prince doesn't have to go through the toad
phase anymore. Its instant generation, he springs out to life in a matter of
days. An add on Distrowatch does the trick. Amazing! But, I'll stay with
Slackware while I hold my breath.

GP