Re: [debian-knoppix] Bus error/Speicherzugriffsfehler

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Klaus Knopper wrote:

> This is a decompression error, which can mean two things:
>
> a) Your CD is defective. Try to boot with "knoppix testcd" to check data
> integrity.

Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Unfortunately that's a machine
far away from here, and I have to instruct someone by phone to do
everything, which is rather time consuming.

Is there a way to test CD integrity after boot, e.g. when I have ssh up
and running?

TIA

Alex

--