[debian-knoppix] Hosting request for a Knoppix-ish "rebuild"...

	I've been pondering cross platform Knoppix issues and decided to
experiment with a slightly different path... and am starting to get
results.

	I'm working on a bootable CD system that's inspired by (and
largely copied from) Knoppix.  "Debian Live" as I'm tentatively calling it
will work with a (hopefully) unmodified Debian base+packages as the
filesystem .iso, making it more portable than regular Knoppix.  It uses
standard busybox 1.0-pre2 as the init system for now , which is a bit
overfeatured but should provide a better "fallback" path if the core iso
isn't found.

	Right now I have a very basic woody filesystem booting into init
and a shell prompt in bochs using el torito non-emulation mode, using
isolinux.  I should have a PPC version of it tonight, hopefully.  It's not
nearly as flexible as regular Knoppix, and it'll be a while until I have
hw autoconfigurations scripts - probably written in Python using the copy
in Debian, once the core filesystem is unpacked and before exiting the
linuxrc to run init, but I think it could be interesting for hackers :)

	I'd like to get this "out there" even in a very rough state... for
one thing it's a good way to look at the essence of Knoppix's load system,
and should eventually be quite interesting for hackers.  Although I doubt
it'll ever be as user-friendly as regular Knoppix :)

	Thanks,

	- Chad