Re: [debian-knoppix] 9 minutes !!!

On September 1, 2003 05:17 pm, you wrote:

> Hello Gilles
>
> I just noticed that it took only 9 minutes for you to type your
> message

Or a modification was made to the last message 9 minutes after I wrote the
first one :) I would indeed luv to be able to write such a message in 9
minutes... mainly given the conditions I write in.

As for the difficulty you apparently have reading me, I'm afraid I won't go
into the pains of translation, even though french is indeed my mother tongue.
Since babelfish will probably be of little help, may I suggest you use the
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary at http://www.m-w.com

Just leave it open in a window while you're reading, alt-tab to it whenever
there's a word you don't understand , and paste in the interface. It's much
faster than checking the dictionary.

If your problem is with syntax, a little english course would certainly go a
long way in saving time to both you and your correspondants.

Regards!

GP