Re: [debian-knoppix] SCO investing in Troll Tech ???

	That and for our purposes (X11/KDE) Qt is under the GPL.  Unless
SCO actually manages to make it invalid we can all still use it no matter
what Canopy/SCO can do to it, which isn't much with a mere 5.7% ownership.

	I bet this was from the days when SCO was Caldera and
sometimes/often did nice things for the community.  Although "Open"Linux
was a tad less open than many other distros...

	- Chad