[debian-knoppix] Compile under KDE 3.1.3: libXinerama is missing?

Hello,

I installed the last Knoppix Version with KDE 3.1.2 onto my hard disk. I could
compile normal KDE Application with KDevelop 2.1.5. Now I upgraded to KDE
3.1.3 (inclusive the dev-packages) from Debian unstable. To do that, I had to
do the same hack Klaus Knopper already made with KDE 3.1.2. (He discribes it
in the mail from Tue, 20th May in this mailing-list - subject: "KDE 3.1.2
packages in Debian/unstable and XFree 4.3 hack".) I installed the
kdelibs4-dev package and removed the dpkg-depency to xlibs_pic as an hack
from the dpkg information.

But as I now tried to compile a normal KDE Applikation I got the error
message:
"/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama_pic"

Klaus Knopper wrote in his mail: "But so far, it looks like that
libXinerama_pic is not necessary to compile KDE or QT programs at all."

Does anyone know, why under KDE 3.1.2 it was not missing and why now under
KDE 3.1.3 it is missing.

Thanx,

Michael