Re: [debian-knoppix] Fwd: knoppix hd-install

Hi Fabian,

First, a few words about Oralux. The GUI is replaced by Emacspeak, the audio
desktop: the user works in a talking Emacs environment.

For example, to save the preferences, a shell buffer is opened, and
'saveconfig' is typed. Instead of dialog boxes, which were not well rendered,
we have simple text lines.

Today, just after the automatic login, or before shutdown, as Emacspeak is not
available, we rely on a few pre-recorded messages.

About hd install, at any stage, the aural feedback will be required. But well:
that's our work :-)

As this is a young project, we hope a number of future releases. So, once the
CD is installed on hd, will it be easy to install a new release?
Thanks,

Gilles

--
Oralux http://oralux.org