Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:17:31 +0200
From: William Windels <william.windels@pandora.be>
Subject: knoppix hd-install

Hello ,

I would like to install knoppix on my hd.

I have done it successfully but there are some litle problems/questions:
First , I use the following steps:
- booting knoppix:
knoppix noscsi 2 lang=be brltty=al,,text.de.tbl

After this, knoppix boot with the correct braillesettings and the
correct keyboard-layout: Belgium=azerty;

When I install the distribusion after booting knoppix al goes well.

When I reboot the system to start the knoppix-distribusion on my hd , I
have the following problems:
- the keyboard is no azerty but querty/queryz.
To correct this , I have to do the following , evry time when booting
the system:
loadkeys be2-latin1

I can't also change it with the script/program kbdconfig.

I give the option 2 with the knoppixboot to inhibit that the
knx-hdinstall-script will install the graphicla tools on the system.
I would like to have only the text-based packages installed on my
system.
Is there a way to do this with the knoppix-install script?

best regards
William Windels

----- End forwarded message -----