[debian-knoppix] more than one nameserver, space in netcard config?

When adding more than one nameserver ip address using the knoppix ->
network/internet-> network card configuration, what is the proper way of
adding additional nameservers ip addresses, a space in between each name
server, a comma after each one, a return, or what?

I can manually edit /etc/resolve.conf on other distros (and just add
additional name servers on additional lines which always works), but I know
knoppix works a bit differently (can I simply do the same with knoppix, edit
/etc/resolve.conf, then "save Knoppix configuration" from the kde menu).

tia

Bing.
--
All spam received is reported to SpamCop.

http://spamcop.net/