Re: [debian-knoppix] apt sources.list entry for Knoppix repository

On this subject, is it possible to have a few different
sources.list that will be used depending on which lang=us
you use for a HD install?  (or even Knoppix, but I believe apt
and dpkg don't work cause of mostly ro filesystem)

(ie. "us" points to geographically closer repositories,
"de" is the default sources.list, "es" might be different ftp sites)

I just think if a lot of people are doing the knx-hdinstall they
are defaulting to the .de "sources.list".  OR at least a reminder to
folks that they need to edit that file depending on location.

-Jason