Re: [debian-knoppix] HotPlug / My fstab problem?

Hello Stefan :)

I tried that back home and it working... not fully but a really good start! lol
I'm able to access the files my MPIO HD100 a 20GB harddrive and MP3 player.
but on the other hand I cannot access the pictures inside my digital camera... I don't want to mount it. Any idea why??

And regarding, the USB HDD why I can only mount it as root? Is there something where I could change that?

Thxs!

Ludo