[debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix terminal server problems

[Wouter == wouter.mignon@khleuven.be on 08 Jul 2003 17:09:27 +0200]

Wouter> Is this a bug in the knoppix boot-up script for terminal
Wouter> clients?

Not to my knowledge; I just set up a PXE booting client which works
(mostly; it's coming up in German currently).

To diagnosis this, you should check the server's syslog and also snoop
the network to watch the traffic going back and forth; often, the
problem becomes clear via one of those two steps.

-- jared@wordzoo.com

"Truth is a great flirt." -- Franz Liszt