[debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix terminal server problems

I've figured out what goes wrong. When i type 'ifconfig eth0 up' in the
very limited shell my network interface comes up. So what's going wrong
is that the network isn't brought up so that's why my terminal client
isn't getting any IP address.

Is this a bug in the knoppix boot-up script for terminal clients?

--
Wouter Mignon
Systeembeheerder