Re: [debian-knoppix] remove me from the mail list

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:22:13PM +0200, Bernhard Marx said:

> There is no info on unsubscribing on that page!

If you press ctrl-f, your browser should pop up a window allowing you to
search for text.  Enter "unsubscribe" while viewing the above link, and
it will show you what you missed.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any