Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix from hd

Thank you for your reply,

I seem to like method 2 better but then I must
configure lilo for bootup.
Can you please tell me how to do that, because when I
tried method 2 I copied the files as you say on
/dev/hda3
but on boot lilo gave me an error message(it was in
german so I don't know what it said) anyway....
How do I make the configuration to bootup with method
2
and do I have to make the filesystem read-write? ( as
been said in knoppix.net)
Question: You say that in method 2 there is no
journaling, is there in method 1?

Thanks again
Mark