Re: [debian-knoppix] Installer questions/request

This is not a problem I can understand.  If you
have one disk, such as in a typical desktop PC,
why **must**  it be partitioned?  That just means
that one of your partitions will run out of space
while there is still space left in other partitions.
Of course it makes sense to have seperate disks
for /home etc on a server, for example, but this
is presumably not what we are talking about.

Gerhard

lists1 wrote:

>Dumping everything into / may be easy for
veterans to fix, but it isn't
>working for me.  Three attempts, no joy.
>
>Any chance the next version of the installer will
put files into the correct
>partitions/directories instead of dumping them in
/  ?