Re: [debian-knoppix] Please, improve Gnome (Software recommendations for LinuxTag DVD edition)

Am Samstag, 14. Juni 2003 23:57 schrieb Mantas Kriaučiūnas:

> Please, include gnome-system-tools, because current network configuration
> tools are only not user-friendly hack (and they also disappeare after
> hdinstall).

I'm not against including the tools, but I don't want the network
configuration to be called a hack.

I think it is a really nice and fast configuration ...

To the disappeareance, could be "fixed" in installer soon...

cu

Fabian