[debian-knoppix] Re: debian-knoppix digest, Vol 1 #494 - 11 msgs

I agree. I love the idea of demonstrating Knoppix to friends and then having a one click (more or less ;) install. For a Linux newbie (the type that would be so impressed by Knoppix), RedHat would be much easier to install the Debian. Not trying to play out another distro war here, but I have a hard time imagining telling a Linux newbie (even a Windoze power user) to use Debian.
FWIW,
Harold