[debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix HD Installation (trying it again)

Hey folks,
I've made this suggestion in the past already, and I also tried using Klaus'
feedback form, but hey here we go again.
What about an install boot option which boots into single user mode and
starts the hnx-install script. That'd make those questions disappear and people
who really fear the command line would be able to throw a linux up their
plate. (The option would have to be marked as "experimental" though, and probably
the hnx-script should get a bit of refinement in the partitioning area (like
fool proof double floor or so :) for newbz not to screw their windows
installation)
I know this is not really what you want, since Knoppix is not meant as a
standard debian installer, but I guess people would love it :)
ciao zero