Re: [debian-knoppix] knopper.com

Hallo ,

knopper.com has nothing to do with KNOPPIX, there are probably more
people out there named knopper! (ever tried whitehouse.com? Another
"misuse" of an already existing address:-)

To me it looks like another portal. I can not see any hints to
knoppix/gnu/linux. The reason it is for sale makes it quite unlikely
that it is Bill's idea. He would NOT sell it, I guess.

I like to point out that this is my personal opinon I got from just
going to that address.

regards

Achim