Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix Install

Hello HAM Radio Op.

I don't understand your problem based on a short message. Two issues that come to mine.
1. Swap space created (Y,N)
2. Are you installing this passed the 1024 track on your HD on the primary master position? Looks like you are on the secondary master. To boot I don't think lilo will work even if your BIOS supports it.
3. Are you trying to boot from this HD?

I have used /usr/local/bin/knx-hdinstall and it worked correctly.
It even setup lilo.conf

S. Gordon von Miller wrote:
Hello,

Installing on a separate 7 gig drive 4 times.  Not working.  The last time I
chmod /dev/hdc1 ,hdc5 ,hdc5, they are still not writable.  What have I
overlooked?

Thanks.

Gordon
S. Gordon von Miller  KD5SVY

PS: Among HAMs if someone creates a neat GUI for echo-link. I might be able to make it a KNOPPIX-bootable HAM program.

--
73 de Donn Washburn     __ " http://www.hal-pc.org/~n5xwb "
Ham Callsign N5XWB     / /     __  __  __  __  __ __  __